Vittoria Mezcal Graphene 2.0 MTB TyreRegular price $79.00
Vittoria Mezcal Graphene 2.0 MTB Tyre
The Mezcal is the versatile all-rounder that gets you to the podium, time after time. Ride a combination of terrain? This is the choice of the pros. The Mezcal features a unique low-profile tread that is tightly spaced in the center, for low rolling resistance and durability. Countless effective edges work together to grip on a variety of terrain, while directional siping on each knob make traction in the roots and rocks.
The best tires are built with the best casing and compound, and the Mezcal TNT is no exception. Using the proprietary Graphene enhanced 4C compound, the Mezcal attains the holy grail of XC tires; grip, durability, and low weight.
Vittoria TNT, with the TNT technology (Tube - NoTube) the tire features an additional sidewall layer and is suitable for tube or tubeless riding.
Vittoria TLR, the future of the folding tires at Vittoria. TLR means "Tubeless Ready" without additional sidewall reinforcement for supple and smooth rolling characteristics.
- Tubeless ready
- Suitable for cross country and trail
- Terrain: Dry & mixed
- Size: 29 x 2.25" (55-622), 29 x 2.35" (57-622)
- Weight (Trail): 29 x 2.25" (690g)
- Weight (TLR): 29 x 2.25" (690g), 29 x 2.35" (725g)
- Pressure (PSI): 29-58 (29 x 2.25" TNT), 29-58 (29 x 2.25" TLR), 29-58 (29 x 2.35" TLR)
- Pressure (Bar): 2-4 (29 x 2.25" TNT), 2-4 (29 x 2.25" TLR), 2-4 (29 x 2.35" TLR)
- 120 TPI Nylon casing
- Folding bead
- Alternating center-ridge tread for low rolling resistance
- Functionalized graphene 2.0 compound delivers ultimate wet grip
- Numerous effective edges for cornering, braking, and climbing traction
- XC tire with densely packed, low profile, knob configuration for maximum speed
- 4 compounds for speed, traction, durability and puncture protection