Ridley Liz Ultegra Road DiscRegular price $5,200.00
Ridley Liz Ultegra Road Bike
The Ridley Liz Ultegra is an exceptionally powerful, agile and stylish road bike that's designed, engineered and optimised for female cyclists. Sitting at the pinnacle of performance in Ridley's endurance bike range, this bike was born for long days in the saddle and clocking up the miles on the open road. It features a high-quality full-carbon frameset with Ridley's diamond-shape frame shape for the perfect balance of agility, power and strength at a low weight. Plus, it's equipped with a Shimano Ultegra 2x11-Speed groupset with an 11-31T cassette and powerful hydraulic disc brakes. And, it rolls upon Forza Norte wheels wrapped in Vittoria Rubino Pro tyres for outstanding pace and grip in all riding conditions.
Strong, Agile and Lightweight All-Around Road Race Bike
They Ridley Liz is the quintessential “all-round” bike. It offers the perfect blend between performance, weight, strength, stiffness and especially comfort for long days in the saddle. Its unique diamond shape tubing creates reinforced edges for a robust frame with increased impact-resistance.
Ideal for Racing, Endurance Rides and Training Sessions
While the Liz expertly handles top competition, it is also perfectly suited for the part-time racer or recreational rider in terms of performance, comfort and cost. It’s the optimal bike for tackling your next Gran Fondo or extended tour through the Flemish Ardennes.
Efficient, Stylish and Versatile Carbon Road Bike
The Liz is the absolute top bike in the Ridley Endurance range. Thanks to the wide bottom bracket, the head tube and the diamond-shaped down tube, every pedal stroke is converted into speed. Meanwhile, the curved top tube, the 27.2mm seat tube and the fine rear stays provide a high level of comfort.
The Ridley Liz Ultegra Road Bike features integrated cable routing and an aerodynamic handlebar, plus, it has a full carbon fork. This bike offers a cycling experience that has been significantly upgraded and these upgrades provide the perfect mix of comfort, stiffness and responsiveness that's ideal for riding anywhere.
- Frame: Liz, 30T-24T HM UD Carbon, Diamond Shape, TA 12x142mm
- Fork: Liz, 30T-24T HM UD Carbon, Straight Blade, F-Steerer, TA 12x100mm
- Group: Shimano Ultegra HDB
- Crank: Rotor Vegast 50/34T
- Sprocket: Shimano Ultegra 11-32T
- Brakes: Shimano Ultegra Flatmount
- Wheels: Forza Norte db
- Handlebar: Forza Cirrus
- Stem: Forza Stratos
- Seat Post: Forza Cirrus Carbon-Alloy
- Chain: KMC X11
- Saddle: Forza Cirrus Pro
- Tyres: Vittoria Rubino Pro
- F-Steerer: The Ridley F-Steerer, with half-moon curvature, ingeniously allows for fully internal cabling. Cables run straight from handlebar, through stem and directly inside the steerer tube where they have room to move freely as bar is turned from left to right. Not only does this decrease air friction from cable drag, but it gives your bike a very clean look. In addition, by adjusting the cross-section of the steerer, we were able to increase its lateral stiffness, which comes in handy when sprinting.
- Liz Frame Shape: Its slightly longer rear triangle increases the bike’s wheelbase for added stability and comfort. It also allows for larger tyres up to 28mm for further increased comfort and versatility. Now you know how André Greipel can easily remain seated up the arduous Oude Kwaremont cobbled climb.
- Disc Brakes: Disc brakes are one of the newest game-changing evolutions in road cycling. They add that extra level of security to any ride, knowing that you can always stop on demand. They are equally reliable in all weather conditions. The ease of braking is a real bonus, especially when your hands are frozen and barely functional. Just a light pull on the lever to modulate your speed. With no need for braking on the rim surface, wear and tear is reduced. This gets you much more mileage from your wheelset.